When you bring your vehicle to Sooke's Westcoast Collision & Glass, you are bringing it to a leading Collision, Auto Glass, and Refinishing facility in Sooke. We have been providing excellent automotive repair services since 1992. We offer a wide range of services including:
- Complete Auto Glass Replace + Repair.
- Complete Collision Repair.
- Complimentary Wash + Vacuum.
- ICBC Express Valet Facility.
- ICBC Glass Express.
- All Private Insurance Claims Accepted.
- Most Estimates Complimentary.
For your convenience we also offer Collision, Paint, Mechanical and Glass repairs by our sister location Belmont Collision in Langford. Customer service and quality are our priority. We value our customers opinions and encourage their feedback, whether positive or negative, to allow us to work together to achieve the best customer satisfaction possible. We are a Certified Accredited ICBC Valet Repair Facility. All insurance claims handled promptly.
▾ My insurance company is trying to direct me to another shop, what are my options?
Where your vehicle is repaired is completely up to you. Sooke's Westcoast Collision & Glass does work for ICBC, as well as all private insurance companies, and offers a Limited life time warranty regardless of which insurance company you have.
▾ I’m not covered for a rental vehicle, do you supply one?
Yes, some conditions apply.
▾ Do you provide a guarantee on your work?
All repairs made to your vehicle are guaranteed to have been completed to acceptable industry standards. Provided the described vehicle remains owned and registered to the individual named on the work order, this guarantee protects against defective workmanship or materials from the date of repair as noted on the work order as follows:
- For the life of the vehicle on body and paint repairs
- For such a period of time as specified by the parts supplier on parts supplied - (refer to ICBC Material Damage Manual - Standard of Performance)
- Coverage for damage caused by or resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle is excluded. If you have any questions regarding this guarantee, please do not hesitate to ask any of our helpful staff at any time.
▾ My Vehicle was in an accident, what should I do?
- Have your insurance papers from your car and any third party information ( if there was another vehicle involved) in front of you when you call. Pen and paper to make any notes and write down your claim number.
- Call your insurance company and report the accident. They will want to know the time and place of accident and what happened. You can let them know you want your car fixed at Sooke's Westcoast Collision & Glass. ICBC has 24 hour service. 1-800-910-4222. If you are in Vancouver 604-520-8222. If you’re outside of B.C 1-800-667-7740. If you have private insurance coverage the number will be on your insurance papers.
- If your vehicle is not drivable and the insurance company is going to have it towed, please give us a call and let us know it is coming to our shop. We will go over your options should you need a replacement vehicle while your car is in for repairs.
- If your car is drivable, just come in and see us. You don’t need an appointment. We need about 15 to 20 minutes of your time to take pictures and do up the estimate. We’ll set up an appointment time to bring your car in for repairs, depending on whether we need to order parts or not. We will also discuss if you need a car to use.
- On repair day give yourself approx. 15-20 minutes to get you set up in a replacement car. When we disassemble your car, there is a chance of finding hidden damage that was not evident visually. We will notify you and your insurance company and order any required parts. This often will extend the length of time to repair your vehicle, and we will be able to give you a new time frame.
▾ I need an estimate, what do I do?
We offer accurate, computerized estimates free of charge. Appointments are not necessary, just drop in and one of our friendly estimators will be happy to assist you. If the repairs will be paid by an insurance company, you will need to bring the claim number and certificate of insurance or vehicle registration. Due to the unique nature of collision repairs, we cannot give estimates over the phone. Our estimators need to view the damaged vehicle in order to prepare an estimate.
▾ Do you do glass chip repairs?
▾ What kind of warranty is provided?
Full lifetime warranty.
▾ Do you provide a courtesy car?
Yes, some conditions apply.
We also offer complimentary Vacuum and Wash